Well, with everyone being sick and so much going on I didn’t get to post yesterday. I decided since there has been so much bad this week that I would focus on the positive and list things that I am thankful for this week!
1. I am thankful for Phenergan!!!!! It helps them not to feel as sick and it knocks them out! What could be better!
2. I am thankful that the boys both have wonderful teachers this year! It really helps ease my mind to know that they are in very good hands when I am away from them.
3. I am thankful that I have a husband who is always willing to help.
4. I am thankful for my wonderful friends who I know I can count on for anything and are alway there with a positive word when I am having a tough day!
5. I am thankful above all for a wonderful God who takes care of us everyday and all though He didn’t promise us that life would be a bed of roses. He did promise us that He would always be there with us no matter what we were going through!!
This is a shorter list tonight but what else can I say after that last sentence?